Let’s dive deeper into Coding ♥️
When: 30.11.2019, 09:30 - 16:00
Where: bitcrowd, Oranienstr 6, 10997 Berlin
- Registration starts: 13th of November
- Registration ends: 28th of November
- Confirmation email sent: There will be no confirmation email. If you sign up, we expect you at the workshop.
Saturday, 30 November - Workshop Day
- 09:30 - 10:00: Coffee & Registration
- 10:00 – 10:10: Welcome Intro by code curious
- 11:00 - 11:15: Break
- 11:15 - 12:00: Set-up for practical part in groups
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch (will be provided by bitcrowd)
- 13:00 - 13:20: Lightning Talks
- 13:20 – 16:00: Write tests in groups
What to bring?
You will need a laptop (don’t forget your charging cable). Feel free to come to the workshop at 09:00 am, if you have any problems with your computer.
We will meet in bitcrowd’s event space at Oranienstr 6, 10997 Berlin.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. Please write us an E-Mail in advance, so we can arrange the elevator key in time.
Dogs are allowed on site, but please bring your dog only if they are very quiet and do not disturb people. Be considerate and respectful of other’s fears and write us an email in advance if plan on bringing your dog.
We strive to make our events as inclusive as possible. If there is something we can provide, you can contact any of the organisers.
Code of ConductAll events are covered under the Berlin Code of Conduct. Additionally, steps will be taken to ensure the privacy and safety of members attending.
Reporting GuidelinesIf you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a community organizer as soon as possible.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Twitter direct messages @codecurious_bln.